Good morning guys, my name is Yarilys Tiburcio Estevez, I’m your partner from this class, I have a son, he is five years old, he is the reason of my life, the perdón who encourage me to go forward, I hope we get a lot of knowledge from this subject and that we work as a team. Have a nice rest of your day ❤️
Unit 5 " Feng Shui"
Feng Shui What does Feng Shui do? According to wikipedia, Feng Shui, literally translates from Chinese as " wind" ( Feng) and water ( " Shui"). It's the art of arranging buildings, objects, space and life to achieve harmony and balance. Feng Shui works on the assumption that the world is driven by unseen forces. What are the Feng Shui rules, according to wikipedia? Read on for five Feng Shui rules that should never be broken!! 1. Be organized and tidy. This is first on the list for a reason. 2. Keep your bed away from the window. 3. Separate work and rest areas. 4. Use the Bagua map properly. 5. Know your colors.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario