Hello, my name is Lissette Castillo, I’m 25 years old, I live in Higüey, I study modern languages at UASD and more of my time I spend studying, reading interesting books and researching information on the internet, however, I’m a sympathetic girl, who like to know new people, different places and culture, my hobby is swimming, when I feel stressed I usually go to the beach and I relaxing, in my free time, I also like to going out with my family and friends, it’s really nice to be with them. I dislike monotony and this is the reason because I try to do new things every day.
Unit 5 " Feng Shui"
Feng Shui What does Feng Shui do? According to wikipedia, Feng Shui, literally translates from Chinese as " wind" ( Feng) and water ( " Shui"). It's the art of arranging buildings, objects, space and life to achieve harmony and balance. Feng Shui works on the assumption that the world is driven by unseen forces. What are the Feng Shui rules, according to wikipedia? Read on for five Feng Shui rules that should never be broken!! 1. Be organized and tidy. This is first on the list for a reason. 2. Keep your bed away from the window. 3. Separate work and rest areas. 4. Use the Bagua map properly. 5. Know your colors.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario