Hello, my name is Lissette Castillo, I’m 25 years old, I live in Higüey, I study modern languages at UASD and more of my time I spend studying, reading interesting books and researching information on the internet, however, I’m a sympathetic girl, who like to know new people, different places and culture, my hobby is swimming, when I feel stressed I usually go to the beach and I relaxing, in my free time, I also like to going out with my family and friends, it’s really nice to be with them. I dislike monotony and this is the reason because I try to do new things every day.
Workplace Privacy
What are privacy rights in the workplace? "Employee privacy rights are the rules that limit how extensively an employer can search an employee's possessions or person; monitor their actions, speech, or correspondence; and know about their personal lives, especially but not exclusively in the workplace."
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario