Hi, my name is Rosa Edelyn De Jesús. I’m 24 years old. I’m Dominican, I live in Higüey, La Altagracia province, I study Modern Languages, English mention at UASD University. I work as a professional Makeup Artist at Rosa Makeup Studio and also online at Star Makeup Pro and Star Cosmetics RD. One of the things that characterize me the most is that I love animals, especially cats, dogs, iguanas and snakes.
Unit 5 " Feng Shui"
Feng Shui What does Feng Shui do? According to wikipedia, Feng Shui, literally translates from Chinese as " wind" ( Feng) and water ( " Shui"). It's the art of arranging buildings, objects, space and life to achieve harmony and balance. Feng Shui works on the assumption that the world is driven by unseen forces. What are the Feng Shui rules, according to wikipedia? Read on for five Feng Shui rules that should never be broken!! 1. Be organized and tidy. This is first on the list for a reason. 2. Keep your bed away from the window. 3. Separate work and rest areas. 4. Use the Bagua map properly. 5. Know your colors.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario