As we all know, Internet is a great and
powerful tool to "simplify" our lives. Nevertheless, in this first
unit one can realize that an increasing number of people are getting or already
are addicted to it. In the search of more information on this topic I found
this video, which I considered very interesting. The effects that Internet
addiction has on our brains is not a trivial topic. Please, watch it, and I
hope you like it.
Honesty is the best policy
Hello guys, I’m going to talk to you about this unit, unit number two which title is honesty is the best policy, this unit has concordance with the plot of the unit, because it is about how important is being honest, it also says that liars believe in deliberate choice and falsifying information, that is the case of his political district PLD, on February as we know were the elections, and they were cancelled because this government supposedly made frauds from the electronic vote, due to this situation our society is protesting in our flag plaza, asking for justice. I really hope we can fine a way out for this situation.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario