Evelyn Ureña


I'm very sorry that I´m actually posting this late my description, it was supposed to be my first assignment on this new blog but things sometimes get a little complicated.
 I always live on the edges. On this occasion my mistake was publishing this first assignment on the wrong blog, I posted on 324 2019 1 blog, it was actually a nice description but I´m already used to have inconveniences on any situation of my live. 
I always try to prevent things happening to me but I´m also ready for the next step or to find a solution.

What to say about me, I´m very passionate, if I want something I work for it. I woke up at 5:00 am today to post this, I just wanted to give up and leave college but surrender is a very hard word for me, I´m not doing it again.

My name is Evelyn Urena, I have 2 kids, I´m married. My oldest daughter is 13 years old. I was 17 and pregnant which was a very difficult time, but here I´m time passed by and I´m dealing to success, to be a better person, to finish college and do a lot other things that I´m working very hard for. 

I work at Alorica as a supervisor for an important hotel chain, I really love my job and that project but I got my hands full. There a lot to do, is very exhausting to deal with grown people and have them to do the right thing on the phones.
my goals is to become a manager and at the same time to have a second job as a professor at my beloved UASD, teaching which I really love. 

Here you will find me every day at 5:00 am in the morning posting on the blog, doing my homework, not giving up.
I was able to participate on the protest is because I want for my country to make a change but what happened to me ? to my life, my day-to-day living. Changes needs to start by my innself first. 

Its time to stop procrastinating and blaming somebody else for what is going on in your life. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

About Unit 2: Honesty is the Best Policy

Unit 2. Honesty is the Best Policy.

Workplace Privacy