Introducing Myself





  Hello colleagues, my name is Carmen Robles Moreno. I am thirty years old, and I am From Monte Plata, Dominican Republic.  I have been living in Santo Domingo for the last eleven years. I came here to study Civil Engineering. Nevertheless, I stop college after some years. In 2015, I did the English Immersion Program, and I fell in love with the language. As a consequence, the following year, I enrolled in a Modern Languages bachelor's degree, and fortunately, I have only three subjects left.

  I  work as a teacher for The English Immersion Program. I might say that I am happily married since 2018. I am looking forward to getting a master's degree scholarship so I can continue learning after finishing my career. I see myself as a literature professor in the future because I enjoy writing and reading, as well as discussing authors points of view on their books.

  Regards.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

About Unit 2: Honesty is the Best Policy

Unit 2. Honesty is the Best Policy.

Workplace Privacy