Internet and other addictions (Procrastination)



I can really relate with this picture, but my addiction is not related with internet, it's actually even worst, I procrastinate a lot and can get distracted very easy. 

I´m working very hard to cut , what I´m doing is prioratized what needs to be done first and until I´m not finished I dont stop.
Sometimes is not procrastination is that I start doing one thing and without finishing I already have something else on my hands o or mind.

I started my job to organized my priorities and I´m not taking opportunity on what I´ve learned and using it at college and home. 
My slogan now "is one thing at a time" 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

About Unit 2: Honesty is the Best Policy

Unit 2. Honesty is the Best Policy.

Workplace Privacy