The Bold and the Bashful







There are many attitudes that we don't learn just we grow practicing. Acording with some psychologist there are reason why people became shy. First, It’s an unpleasant feeling of self-consciousness is a fear of what some people believe others are thinking.  This fear can prohibit a person's ability to do or say what they want. It can also prevent the formation of healthy relationships. Second, shyness is often linked to low self-esteem. It may also be one of the causes of social anxiety.

Problems that shyness presents:

- People make misattributions
- People think you are aloof
- People have difficulty meeting people
- Don't like to speak in public
- Have difficulty to express feelings


When I was a child I used to be very shy. I  couldn't able to speak in public, At the school I didn't participate in expositions. I didn't used to enjoy as my friends. I had breakfast from my chair because I was very shy to share with my classmates in the break. When I was a teen a realize that I had lose many opportunities being shy, after that I tried to be less shy and work on it. Nowadays I can express all I want and I not shy anymore.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

About Unit 2: Honesty is the Best Policy

Unit 2. Honesty is the Best Policy.

Workplace Privacy